Terms & Conditions
Edulabs recommends that Participants read these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully prior to entering this contest. By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Students in classes 1-10 (above the age of 6 years) are eligible to enter and participate in the LiveOlympiad. Edulabs reserves the right to seek proof of age and/or nationality and any other information, detail, etc. from the participants. The participant is required to have a valid and active Facebook and/or Twitter account.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
There is no participation fee required for participating in the LiveOlympiad. Any person who fulfils the eligibility criteria and follows Edulabs’s official Facebook page and/ or Twitter handle can participate in the contest by completing the line provided.
The participants need to complete the line – “The coolest thing about studying on Edulabs is………….”, and share/tweet this on Facebook and/ or Twitter using the hashtag #EdulabsChamps. The contest begins on 15th July 2020 and ends on 25th July 2020.
From the eligible participants who complete the statement, winners on each platform – Facebook and Twitter – will win 25% Discount Vouchers for Edulabs Premium Courses*
*(on a minimum purchase of ₹ 20,000)
Winners will be announced on 29th July 2020 through a comment on the contest post(s) for Facebook and through a tweet for Twitter.
- Edulabs reserves the right to extend the LiveOlympiad deadline at its discretion. If there is a revision, the revised date will be published on the same campaign landing page and all further days for winners will be postponed accordingly.
- The Participants agree and permit Edulabs to use their name, image, likeness, any other personal detail provided and publish their details in any medium to promote/advertise the Contents any other promotions, contents, etc. which may be run by Edulabs.
- By participating in ‘LiveOlympiad’, the Participant hereby warrants that all information submitted by Participant is true, accurate, and complete to the best of his knowledge.
- Edulabs reserves the right to verify any information provided by participants at any time and in case the information provided by the participant is found to be incorrect whatsoever the case may be, Edulabs reserves the right to cancel participation or restrict from further participating in the LiveOlympiad as the case may be.
- The obligation on Edulabs to activate the Edulabs premium subscription to the winner(s) of ‘LiveOlympiad’ LiveOlympiad is subject to the participant(s)/winner(s) adhering to the terms of the LiveOlympiad and sending the required details within 1 day of the announcement of the winners.
- The answers submitted by the participant must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, libellous as the case may be.
- Each participant acknowledges and agrees that other participants may have used ideas and/or concepts in their submission that may be similar in idea or concept to what is included in other participants’ submission. Each Participant understands and agrees that he/she shall not have any claim against any other participant or Edulabs arising out of any such similarity or be entitled to any compensation because of any such similarity.
- The Participants are free to opt-out of the LiveOlympiad at any point in time.
- Edulabs will select the winner based on terms of this LiveOlympiad. In case the winner cannot be contacted at the email address provided by him/her at the link given or does not claim the Prize, in such case Edulabs reserves the right to cancel the Prize of such winner. The winning participants have to provide the details maximum by 24th July – a post in which the prize would be nullified.
- Upon disbursal of the discount voucher as Prize to the winner as per these LiveOlympiad rules, no further liability shall be held against Edulabs, its Directors, officers, employees, or agents.
- To the maximum extent permitted under law, the participant to this LiveOlympiad releases and forever discharges Edulabs and agrees to indemnify Edulabs, its director, officers, employees or agents from any losses, damages, actions, claims, demands of any sort whatsoever arising from or related to this LiveOlympiad, including but not limited to the third party intellectual property rights infringement claims with respect to content submitted by the Participant.
- The LiveOlympiad is governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Delhi.
- Participant(s) who win the LiveOlympiad cannot transfer, assign, or redeem the Prize for cash.
In case of any disputes, differences, etc. in relation to the LiveOlympiad, the decision of Edulabs shall be final. Edulabs reserves the right that it may during any time in its sole discretion, change/amend/modify/add/delete any rules governing the Content without prior notice to any participant. Edulabs at its sole discretion may also suspend or revoke or terminate the LiveOlympiad at any time without prior notice to any participant.