LiveOlympiad initiative by Green Olympiad Foundation, a non-profit organization formed by a group of eminent Educationists from across the country to promote Paperless Assessment using latest tablet based technology. Students from classes II to X can enrol themselves with GOF and test their English, Math and Science abilities other than prescribed syllabus and also boost their confidence. We use latest Tablet Computing Wi-Fi networking Technology to conduct LiveOlympiad within the schools' premises.
- LiveOlympiad is a gateway for students to enter the world of English, Math and Science competitions on the wheels of technology at very tender age. This allows them to get a feel of future competitions, and understand what it takes to be on the top
- With this competition going regional and then culminating at national level, the kind of exposure the students will get is phenomenal
- Students get their result immediately which keeps their enthusiasm on for the next level
- All the fun and learn in the process
- GOF equips school with practice modules for each and every class on their website to be offered to students throughout the year to keep training them for greater future. Modules are offered using cloud based technology